|All about Frosty
FORREST C. ("FROSTY") LAWSON
Multi-Instrumentalist & vocalist (Piano, Trumpet & Sax)
Received Master's Degree of Music at Kansas State University
Live music performer on the TONIGHT SHOW and at MADISON SQUARE GARDEN & GOOD MORNING AMERICA
Owns and operates his own recording studio & label-FROSTBITE RECORDS
Role of a Civil War Soldier & Bugler in the movie "GODS & GENERALS"
Musical Host for the television show: "ONSTAGE".
Acting roles in the following movies & televisions shows:
SMASH/30 ROCK/BOARDWALK EMPIRE/BLUE BLOODS/THE GOOD WIFE/CELEBRITY GHOST STORIES/UGLY BETTY/SALT/WALL STREET 2/YOU DON'T KNOW JACK/MORNING GLORY/IT'S COMPLICATED/THE BOUNTY/LIPSTICK JUNGLE/MERCY/SILENT LIBRARY 4 (MTV)/DAMAGES/LIFE ON MARS/DUPLICITY/AMERICA'S MOST WANTED/CUPID/KINGS/WORLD'S ASTONISHING NEWS/STINGRAY SAM
Roles in the following commercials: NISSAN/FORD/TOYOTA/ING BANK/PROVIDENT BANK
LAURA PAUSINI ("Con La Musica Alla Radio")
His most recent projects:
Producer for Felipe Rose (Indian for the Village People)/former Musical Director for the late 'Smokin' Joe Frazier/Production work for Gloria Gaynor
Producer for Randy Jones (original cowboy for the Village People) on his new "Ticket To The World" album.
Writing & producing his own project entitled, "TIP OF THE ICEBERG" with Richie Cannata (Sax-Billy Joel/Beach Boys) & Liberty Devitto (Drums-Billy Joel).
FROSTY has performed with the following artists:
Gloria Gaynor/'Smokin' Joe Frazier/The Village People/Bob Hope/Red Skelton/Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis. Jr./Richie Cannata (Sax Player-Billy Joel/Beach Boys)/Buddy Rich/Branford Marsalis/Clark Terry/Ed Shaughnessy/Chuck Mangione
Instructor of Martial Arts at Park's Tae Kwon Do Academy in Haskell, NJ.
1. Associated Musicians of Greater New York, Local #802.
2. ASCAP (Writer & Publisher)
3. National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (NARAS)
4. National Academy of Popular Music (Songwriter's Hall of Fame)
6. Native American Music Association
Frosty has won 3 NAMMYS with Felipe Rose (Indian with the Village People)
7. Kansas State University Music Guild
8. Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity Alumni Association
9. Third New Jersey Volunteer Infantry (A Civil War reenacting and living history non-profit organization)
10. Historical Entertainment, Llc. (A casting organization places actors & artists in various movies & documentaries with the History, Learning & Discovery channels.